- The Campbell Institute is one of New Zealand's leading English language providers with a strong reputation for excellent academic standards and a warm family atmosphere. Campbell is a Cambridge CELTA Training Centre, and is preferred provider for Victoria University of Wellington and Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand.
Campbell requires additional teachers for day-relief and also for a range of fixed term positions. Day relief would suit current post-grad Applied Linguistics or TESOL students, or recent graduates - or more experienced teachers with a flexible schedule.
To be eligible for a fixed term role, teacher must have at least CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualification, or higher. Please note that applicants with online-only qualifications or TESOL qualification without any practicum can not be considered for fixed-term positions.
English classes generally run during the day time (9am to 3:30pm), and we have recently launched evening classes (5pm to 9pm) - so are looking for teachers to fill both time slots.
Please note that applicants must be able to present themselves in New Zealand for an interview, therefore it is unlikely that any off-shore applicant will be considered. Applicants without the right to work in New Zealand will not be considered.
Preferred (one or more of the following):
- Native-English-speaker competency
- University Degree
- CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL
- 3+ years ESOL/EFL experience
Please apply with CV and Cover letter. Include at least 2 referees. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Strong interest in technology in the classroom
- Experience with EAP - Academic Skills for further study
- Expertise working with low-proficiency students
- Experience delivering TESOL professional development
- The Campbell Institute Limited
- Full Time from August 7th, 2017