Title: Regional Sales Manager– New Zealand
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager – ROW & Oceania
Location: New Zealand
Role Purpose: The Regional Sales Team will achieve student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of Agents, Feeder Schools and Sponsors across all three divisions and all products within.
The role will be responsible for:
• Managing depth relationships with key agent partners and cost-effective breadth relationships with smaller agents across the region of responsibility, contributing to their sales strategy and team leadership
• Service experience and delivery and profitability across the region of responsibility
• It is anticipated that ACG will merge or acquire new businesses and targets for these will be added to the role responsibility mid-year as the new businesses are integrated into ACG.
• Represent divisions/brands at exhibition and recruitment events – new student enrolment targets achieved
• Track and monitor agent spend to ensure that the ‘cost- to-serve’ is at a productive level
• Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis
• Serve as country representative for ACG in the designated country, ensuring day-to-day operations maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation.
• Highlight and make recommendation to resolve issues on strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel which impact customer service and performance in the country
• Support in the Production of business performance reports in line with the operating rhythm
• Assist in the preparation and organisation of exhibitions and recruitment events
• The achievement of agreed student enrolments targets
• Regularly tracks and monitors agent spend to ensure productivity level
• Actively monitors competitor activity and provides feedback and insight to the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director
• Identify and recommend strategies to efficiently resolve issues to ensure smooth running of customer service and performance in the country
• Assist in the production of business performance reports
• Support the regional team as a point of contact for all partner programme enquiries, providing prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
• Provide prompt and clear responses to all partner programme enquiries which maximise leads
• Identify agent growth opportunities and risk profile
• Where agent accounts have been allocated - Develop, implement and manage Agent Account Plans to support Partners achievement of targets.
• Identify and recommend new agents and new recruitment opportunities
• Support the delivery of initiatives to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures to raise the bar on business performance delivery.
• Actively seeks new agents and recruitment opportunities
• Active management of Agent Account Plans
• Provides support for the delivery of initiatives to improve operational efficiency
• Manage agent network with a focus on relationships, ensuring adherence to service level agreements and improved agent satisfaction under the guidance of the regional manager
• Makes agent relationships and their needs a primary focus; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
To be successful you will have:
• A Bachelor’s/tertiary degree level qualification and/or significant marketing experience.
• Effective account management experience.
• High-level interpersonal communication and negotiation skills inclusive of writing, communication and presentation skills.
• A proven ability as a team player.
• Proven ability to organise own workload and cope with simultaneous demands.
• A flexible attitude to work (e.g. in hours and content), including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities.
• A proven ability to initiate and implement marketing strategies and sales tactics, which have made a significant contribution to sustainable business growth.
• Innovative thinking and proactive work habits inclusive of an eye for detail and for new recruitment initiatives.
• A commitment to self-development to enhance skills and abilities.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines, changing priorities, on their own initiative and to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes.
• Be self-motivated and good organiser.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office software applications.
• International work experience in the education sector.
• Agent account management experience.
• Experience of University admissions and/or recruitment activities.
• Administrative experience in a multi-cultural environment.
• Possess knowledge of International Education Services Industry and overseas education systems.
Relationships & Key Stakeholders
• Regional Sales Director
• Product Specialist Lead
• Key agent partners