About the company:
NZMA, part of the New Education Group, is a registered and accredited Category 1 rated private tertiary college with campuses in Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Christchurch and Wellington.
Working at NZMA you will become part of a fantastic supportive team. Staff have access to a range of flexible work options, employee assistance and learning and development opportunities.
About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Registry and Administration Team as Academic Administrator based at Sylvia Park. The focus of this role is to ensure that NZMA achieves effective administrative and registry processes and systems to support its overall goal in providing exceptional service to its students from enrolment through to graduation. Working with our student database management software systems the Registry Administrator will ensure accuracy and consistency of recording and maintaining student information, enrolment documents and student outcomes.
What you need to be successful in this role:
• Minimum qualification at NZ Diploma level
• Demonstrated ability to implement effective, standardised and compliant administrative systems and processes to provide an end to end service across a wide range of customers
• Proven experience of being able to understand and utilise administrative systems to their full advantage - ideally in a tertiary environment
• Ability to review processes, devise and set up new processes or developing ways of improving administration systems and processes
• Work experience with a tertiary education provider – preferred but not essential
• Experience working in conjunction with NZQA, TEC and other government educational agents and have an intimate understanding of requirements on PTEs specifically regarding registry administration – preferred but not essential
• Knowledge in Take2 and CRM is an advantage
• Experience of working within a multi-cultural environment and establishing good working relationships with diverse communities
• Proven ability to work effectively within a highly complex environment with multiple targets and a significant amount of change
• High level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
In addition the successful candidate will be someone that is process driven and detail orientated with a passion for learning and development.
NZMA offers a supportive environment, strong team ethos and a commitment to YOU, your professional development & career aspirations along with the knowledge that you are making a real, genuine difference in the lives of our students, their communities and the industries we serve.