Student Recruitment Advisor (Rotorua) Apply Now
- Animation College New Zealand is a Category 1 provider, and as the registered PTE, awards all of the qualifications offered by Yoobee School of Design, AMES – The Institute of IT and South Seas Film & Television School. Delivering vocational tertiary programmes highly relevant to the creative and IT sector, college courses include content development, film, television and acting, design, 2D and 3D animation, and game art, with an additional focus on technology development (including software, hardware and cloud technology) across Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor qualifications. Our courses are delivered across the country, in campuses located in Auckland’s North Shore, Auckland Central, Manukau, Rotorua, Wellington and Christchurch.Continuously developed in close consultation with industry and key community stakeholders, these programmes provide learners with the skill levels required to gain employment in the creative industries, at both a technical and professional level.The Creative & IT Colleges form part of ACG Education’s Vocational & Higher Learning Division.About the role:The Student Recruitment Advisor is a sales position, with the primary purpose of ensuring the Creative & ICT Colleges Group are meeting or exceeding new student enrolment targets.Key Responsibilities:• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key external stakeholders• Meet and exceed student enrolment targets across the Creative Colleges in your region• Enrol students as specified by the QMS• Ensure that CRM records are kept up to date• Have knowledge and ability to sell any of the Creative Colleges’ programme• Deliver a monthly Outbound Sales report• Develop and lead on the outbound activity calendar for your region• Participate in all fairs, expos, and campus initiativesAbout you:• Proven success within a sales/business development role• Have great understanding of Pasifika values and culture• A passion and inherent interest in everything Creative and Tech• Demonstrate a high level of initiative and the ability to work largely unsupervised• High degree of customer service delivery ability• Intermediate/advanced skills in all Microsoft Office programmes• Compelling and effective communicator, and uses these skills to quickly build rapport• Culturally aware and actively uses this to strengthen relationships• Demonstrates passion for learning and a commitment to represent and be a strong advocate for students• Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships• Knowledge of the NZ education system• Current New Zealand driver’s licenseYou will be working with a great team who are passionate about what they do, so if you believe that you offer what we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
- Animation College NZ
- Part Time (0.7) from November 5th, 2018 until February 25th, 2019
Recruitment Advisor – Part-time (Rotorua)
Reporting to: Sales Manager
The Student Recruitment Advisor role is a sales position, with the primary purpose of ensuring the Creative & ICT Colleges Group (comprising of Yoobee School of Design, Animation College, Ames IT, South Seas Film School) are meeting or exceeding new student enrolment targets.
The Student Recruitment Advisor proactively develops and maintains strong partnerships with key external stakeholders who can channel new students to the Creative & ICT Colleges Group by developing strong networks and increasing the external profile at local high schools, expos, feeder schools, community and events.
The Student Recruitment Advisor is the person managing enquiries and enrolments to ensure targets are being met, and at the same time, provides a consistently high quality service to our clients and stakeholders.
- Meet and exceed student enrolment targets across the Creative Colleges in your region.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of both individual and company sales strategies.
- Proactively develop effective internal working relationships across the team and the wider group, communicate and share information in support of student success.
- Enrol students as specified by the QMS, ensuring all requirements are met and that students are provided with all relevant information in relation to their enrolment and studies.
- Ensure all tasks and follow ups are completed in a speedy manner.
- Ensure that CRM records are kept up to date by promptly and proactively contacting and engaging with new leads, ensuring that our sales process is followed and completed.
- Hit and ideally exceed individual monthly targets (targets based on enrolments, appointments made & appointments converted to visits).
- Keep up to date with campus activities, product knowledge in order to inject deep product knowledge to our outbound presentations and when managing enquiries.
- Be available to move across different campuses and perform efficiently in any stage of the sales process, if requested by [or agreed with] the Sales Manager.
- Have knowledge and ability to sell any of the Creative Colleges’ programme
Stakeholder Relationships and Community Engagement:
- Establish and maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships with Key Stakeholders within the Creative & IT colleges’ target communities in order to:
- Support student advocacy and referrals
- Share the success of students and graduates
- Increase the profile of our colleges as a primary choice of study
- Develop and lead on the outbound activity calendar for your region.
- Participate in all fairs, expos, and campus initiatives aimed at driving enrolments seminars and any other marketing initiatives as directed by the Sales Manager – and be ready to be available outside normal working hours as required.
- Deliver a monthly Outbound Sales report, presenting your analysis of previous month’s activities, new relationships built, stakeholder’s insights and feedback, as well as your sales initiatives planned for the following month.
- Invite key community stakeholders to visit the colleges to promote courses and to provide insight to our colleges approach to learning .
- Keep sales, marketing and campus staff informed of promotional activities being undertaken.
- Build and develop a network of relationships with diverse categories of external stakeholders (other PTE’s and ITP’s, local and central government organisations, secondary schools, community groups, migrant communities, etc.) as potential sources of new students and providers of student support.
- Contribute with the development and delivery a six-monthly Stakeholders Engagement/Outbound Sales Plan – sign-off by the Sales Manager.
What success looks like:
- Sales targets met or exceeded.
- Always have a robust and transparent outbound calendar of activities for your region.
- Strong relationships with stakeholders resulting in increased enrolments via stakeholder channels.
- The creative brands are being sold in an authentic voice that resonates with our target markets.
- CRM is up to date and reporting pipelines are accurate and readily available to management.
- All leads and prospects contacted and followed up in a timely manner.
- The recruitment team always has cover should they need help with a particular intake and/or when requested by Sales Manager.
- Positive and productive relationships established with internal/external stakeholders.
- Proven success within a sales/business development role
- Active member of the South Auckland’s Pasifika community
- Have great understanding of Pasifika values and culture
- A passion and inherent interest in everything Creative and Tech
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and the ability to work largely unsupervised
- High degree of customer service delivery ability
- Intermediate/advanced skills in all Microsoft Office programmes
- Compelling and effective communicator, and uses these skills to quickly build rapport
- Culturally aware and actively uses this to strengthen relationships
- Demonstrates passion for learning and a commitment to represent and be a strong advocate for students
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships
- Knowledge of the NZ education system
- Current New Zealand driver’s license