- About NZST...
New Zealand School of Tourism is a leading training provider for the travel and tourism industry with campuses throughout New Zealand. We train people who want a career in travel, tourism, aviation, flight attending, hotels, conference & events and adventure tourism
We strive for success in everything we do with the strongest integrity. We ensure our team feels valued and informed about the direction we are heading in through in-house training days and our annual conference.
We are currently looking for Travel and Tourism Trainers to join our vibrant team at our Queen Street - Auckland City campus in 2019.
About the Role...
No more late-nights or weekend shifts and plenty of time off over Xmas/New Year to enjoy the summer! We require a person that loves to work in an exciting and ever changing environment, if this sounds like you apply today!
- The role involves facilitating learning using existing curriculum which is prepared for you - all you have to do is take your passion into the classroom and use the resources along with your experience to make the learning engaging and memorable for our industry's next group of new recruits!
- Full training and support is given to transition you into this role to provide an exciting learning environment for our young-adult learners
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Minimum of 5 years' Travel & Tourism experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience at a supervisory level
- A Diploma or Degree in Tourism would be an advantage
- New Zealand School of Tourism Limited
- Full Time from April 30th, 2018