- About Cut Above:
The Cut Above Academy, which is now part of the New Education Group, is a leading tertiary provider offering courses in Hairdressing, Barbering, Makeup Artistry and Special Effects.
Developed to be contemporary, relevant and forward thinking, our courses are delivered with passion, commitment and technical excellence. We are an extremely creative, future focused and innovative training academy that has been an integral part of New Zealand's fashion history for over 40 years.
We strive for success in everything we do with the strongest integrity. We ensure our team feels valued and informed about the direction we are heading in through in-house training days and our annual conference.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive/Customer Services Officer to join our vibrant team in our Manukau campus.
This is your opportunity to attract and sell "dream careers" in the exciting and growing world of fashion and beauty, to NZ's next generation of industry leaders. The role will see you participating in various aspects of our future students journey from inspiring new prospects, to managing the initial contact and follow up, to working with students in the classroom in different capacities and finally to the spectacular annual graduation ceremony.
- We want you to inspire people to join the exciting world of hair and makeup, and open thier eyes to the exciting careers in the beauty industry.
- Ensure all classes are filled by reaching set targets
- Manage initial and follow up enquiries effectively within the set time frames
- Ensure all new enrolments meet the required eligibility criteria
- Follow all marketing procedures to ensure our full-time courses are promoted effectively to prospective students
The position requires a high level of commitment and energy from someone who will enjoy being at the cutting edge of training.
- 1-2 years of sales experience with a focus on relationship building (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in the hairdressing, barbering or makeup industry (preferred but not essential)
- A proven track record in administration/customer service
- Confidence in presenting to small and large groups
- Outstanding customer service & telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- A full clean driver's license
- The ability to approach and engage with people from all walks of life
- Dynamic, positive, and dedicated to excellence
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Have a strong customer focus and work ethic
- Be well presented and professional
- Cut Above Academy
- Full Time from May 28th, 2018